Monday, April 28, 2008

Almost there...


I want to thank you all for all your prayers on my behalf. I am doing much better, still have a ways to go but am doing well I feel considering all that I've been through the past year. I could not have fared so well had it not been for all you sweet friends/family who have been praying, sending us letters of encouragement, helping us financially, bringing meals and all the other little things you've done to brighten my days! I thank my God every day for the support our family has felt!
Update from my Doc...My blood work is almost normal! He said that my diet must be doing the trick! Praise God! He said to give myself about a month and a half and I should be good as new or better! He said all the tenderness in my abdomen will also heal with time. And my back and stomach muscles which are so weak from being cut open will also just take time to heal. So now I just need to give myself time, rest, and stay on my diet!
I would ask that you would pray for patience for me. I am so ready to keep up with everything around the house and not have to take so much care of myself...but I know that God will see me through this time too! My tendency is to feel like a failure and to put myself down because I can't handle it all and I feel as though I should be able to. Pray that the Lords joy will be my strength. God bless you all!

2 comments:

Jodi Miller said...

I'm glad you're doing a little bit better! Praise God! I love the dogwood picture...very pretty :-) We must hang out soon and watch Jane Austen films. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you hear you are getting better! I've been thinking of you often, and praying for your recovery. Stay strong, dear friend. You're almost there! :)