Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In His hands, Part Three

I had my appointment with my surgeon this morning. He's a bit concerned about the pain because apparently I had fluid in my stomach that they had to pump out during my last surgery. He is sending me for more blood work and another CT scan to make sure that I'm not filling with fluid. :) This will take place tomorrow at 9am.

The cold sweats and chills I've been having along with my low grade fever is apparently a result of the stress my body has been through over the last two weeks. He said they would pass with time.

Well that's the latest on me. I praise the Lord every day that I am alive and that He has my best in mind! Though my heart is very heavy at times I know that He is in control and I thank Him for the reassurance and peace He has given me even when I feel as though I am "walking through the valley of the shadow of death". I know that with Him I need to fear no evil thing for He is with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, dear Sasha, I will be praying for you tomorrow. You are such a precious woman, with a very precious family. I will definitely be thinking of all of you as you continue to deal with these health issues.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Sasha. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. Love you girl.