Thursday, April 10, 2008

In HIS hands

I asked you all for prayers not long ago for my stomach and the spasms I'd been having. Well last Wednesday I had the worst attacks ever, they never relented. Like one big contraction that never let up. Ouch! Well we came to find out that I had one of the worst cases of Gaul stones they'd ever seen. Which had been brought on by pregnancy and thrown into full action after delivery. So all that time I just thought that I needed to recover etc. I was really battling a terrible sickness of my Gaul bladder. Though it was shocking and very overwhelming at the time it was also relieving to finally know what was going on with me. Thank you for your prayers!!!

I am alive and well and will be feeling much better very soon! I can't wait it's been so long since I've felt well! Over a year now... Praise God He is the God who heals!

It's been the hardest, most frightening, painful...well it's been a week filled with every emotion possible. It's also been a week of seeing the work of our Saviors hands. We are truly in His hands and He reassured of that time and time again. He used sweet friends to provide money that allowed Tim to be off almost a week & a half. Annya was well cared for by our parents and Janelle my sister in law pumped and gave Annya breast milk to drink. That was one of the biggest weights lifted off me to know that she was receiving good nutritious food. That blessing in and of it's self brings tears to my eyes. There were so many little tasks for which the Lord provided people to accomplish on our behalf. I could tell you thing after thing but for time sake I won't. A few of the things that stuck out and are memories i will treasure forever are...

Friday night after my first surgery I was in so much pain because not only did I still have an very infected Gaul bladder I also had developed a very bad case of pancreatitus(not sure how to spell that :) also, one of the worse cases they've seen. There is 1/15 chance you'll get it with the first surgery I had done. He said it's usually about a one day thing well mine is still not gone but it was doing well enough that they could do my second operation on Tuesday.

This post is getting long and I don't feel well so I'll make the rest brief. I'm home now and am having a much harder time recovering then I thought I would have yet I know that I am in His hands. I'll write more about the sweet memories that I have as well as any detail that I left out. This will have to do for now. Again I ask that you please keep me in your prayers as I feel that I maybe recovering for awhile. I am really struggling with my heart attitude and discouragement. Good night all.

2 comments:

angie said...

I am lifting you up to our loving Father! Praying you know His peace that surpasses all understanding. The words of Ginny Owens' song, "If You Want Me To" have ministered deeply to me. Here is my favorite part... I hope it blesses you.

"It may not be the way I would have chosen,
When you lead me through a world that's not my home
But you never said it would be easy
You only said I'd never go alone.

Cause I'm not who I was
When I took my first step
And I'm clinging to the promise
You're not through with me yet
So if all of these trials bring me closer to you
Then I will go through the fire
If you want me to"

Praying you know His presence. He is with you, dear Sasha. And I am with you in prayer.

With love,
Angie

Anonymous said...

Sasha,
We have been praying for you! I pray that God will fill your day with sweet sunny moments to wash away any discouragment. You have such a dear and gentle soul and my life has been blessed because you were in it.

Your friend,
Lois Nisley