Friday, April 25, 2008

Annelie Leckrone



Annelie Leckrone joined her Mama & Papa yesterday April 24th at 11:45am! She was 20 inches long and weighed 8lbs 1oz!
~
Dear Annelie,
I'm so glad that you made it to my world at long last! I can't wait to play with you and teach you all the cool things I've learned! Like smiling and talking and my newest accomplishment...rolling where ever you want to go! See ya soon!
Love, Annya
~
Cory & Andrew!
We are so happy for you guys! Your daughter is a sweet blessing and we are so glad that God has blessed you with her! We love you guys and look forward to being parents together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's wonderful news! I'm so happy for Cory and Andrew. :-) Please give them my congratulations!

Sasha, I hope to talk to you tomorrow--I know you may have things going on but I'll call and can call back if it's not convenient. LOVE YOU!