Monday, April 21, 2008

The Latest

Hey everyone!

For those of you who don't know I have been in the hospital since Friday. Last Thursday I had blood work and a CT scan done which showed that I had developed pancreatitus and had fluid around my intestines. But praise be to God I was able to come home this afternoon. Though my fight is not over yet they are allowing me to try to recover at home. I will be having more tests on Thursday to see how I'm progressing.

I ask for your prayers please for wisdom and complete healing. Also for self control as I am on a very strict diet. Thank you! And enjoy the pics we took a few days before I was last hospitalized.





3 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Praying for you. Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you. I love the pictures. I can't wait for you to meet Jayse. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, I am praying for you and missing you. I'm so happy to hear you are home from the hospital.

And, oh my goodness, Miss Annya is growing so fast! She's so beautiful! I love the pictures of her with her wonderful mommy and daddy. :-) Love you and hope to call you this weekend at the latest.