Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please Pray...


I might have cysts on my ovaries...I go in Monday to find out what's wrong as something is not right and I'm in a lot of pain. Please pray that God would give my heart peace and heal my body completely. Also, if anyone has ever dealt with ovarian cysts or knows anything they'd like to pass my way I would really appreciate it! God bless you all.
"May the peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord...forever."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, to hear that you are in so much pain. I am praying for you. We made it to Iowa. Tom leaves on Monday. I love all the cute pictures. Keep it up. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey dear, I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart aches for you as you are going through so much pain, both physically and probably emotionally. I am praying for you and love you so much. Thanks for your e-mail and I'll send you another very soon.
Love always,
Charlotte

lislynn said...

Hi, Sasha. I've lurked on your blog here for a while-- finding you through Tabitha's blogroll. I don't know if you remember me, but we go to Cov Pres also. I'm breaking lurker status because of your request for info from anyone dealing with ovarian cysts. I have Polycystic Ovarian SYndrome-- diagnosed three years ago, right before we lost our second child to second trimester miscarriage. I am cyst-free currently, by the Grace of God, but have done much research on the condition. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions I might be able to help you with, or just want to chat...