Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gods Faithfulness Once Again!




Thank you all so much for your prayers! Since my issues are of a feminine nature, I won't bore you or gross the men in my life out...let's just say that I am fine and that the Lord's hand is on my life and my body is once again functioning as it should! The cysts, if they were indeed cysts, have resolved themselves along with all the other issues, as a result of first, God, and then my sweet father and other people giving me council! I took a lot of herbs too! Thank you all for your prayers and concern! Love to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! I am soo glad that you are feeling better. You have been in my prayers daily. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Yay, praise God! I had been praying that you would feel better and just have a peace about all of this. So thankful to hear the good news! Love you and love seeing the gorgeous pics. :-)

Anonymous said...

You need to update!! :-)