Friday, September 5, 2008

Do'n laundry!

Yeah right...we try to do laundry but she doesn't get the picture yet...so far it's take the clothes out of the basket...well that's about it. But today I decided to use it as a perfect time to get some photos! So I threw my little naked girl into the basket of clothes and this is what happened! :)

She is definitely a little drama queen...I wonder who she gets that from.


She had lots of adorable little poses!


Ready to get out...

Guess I have to stay for awhile....

And since I'm going to be here...I'm going to get comfortable!


Sleepy little doll...



I just loved this shot of her little arms and back! I can't get enough pictures of my little love hope that you enjoy them as that about all you see on our blog! She's the love of our life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, cuteness!! I miss you and hope to talk to you soon. :-) LOVE YOU!