Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two hearts, two lives, one love...

Today is our anniversary! Two years ago today I married the man of my dreams!


My darling, my love, thank you for being my best friend and my surest confidant. You are a safe refuge in the midst of life's storms, for your love is the guardian of my heart and the joy of my life.


Never has a woman been so blessed as I, to have a man as you, by her side! You've loved me "for better or for worse, in sickness and in health..."as long as we have lived. Thank you for the servant leader you are to me and our daughter. I love you with to deep a passion to express in words...I am so grateful that the Lord joined our hearts and lives into one sweet love.
~
I love you, I love you, I love you!
~Sasha

4 comments:

Arielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LookUp said...

Your guys' blog is so sweet. It's such a joy to see such a happy blessed family. Happy Anniversary!

-Sabrina

The Nolls said...

happy anniversary, sweet friends!!!! xoxoxo

Jenny and Andy Benson said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!!