Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Annya Girl


Annya is four months old now and she grows more and more precious with each passing day! She smiles and laughs and is very ticklish! Just like her momma. Tim loves having two girls to tickle! :) She can hold her head up very well now and she loves to "fly" in our arms through the air. She loves to be read to and sung to. She really enjoys songs with hand motions.


This is a very common pose for her. She sits quietly with her hands folded and watches the world around her. She love to have pony rides on her momma & papa's knees. The higher and bouncier the better. She's started to watch us very closely when we eat and seems eager to join us. :) When she gets excited she lets out a squeal, gasps, and her eyes pop open as she trembles from head to toe. It's really quite entertaining! :) Her hair fell out by the hand fulls but now I think it's finally growing back.

I guess I'll give a little update on the rest of the Rothwells. Tim is very busy and is out of town for the week. He's doing well so there's not much to say other than that. Oh, FYI he bought me the most beautiful flowers for our anniversary. I forgot to take a picture :( He's so sweet.
~
I'm doing well. I'm still on my long road to recovery but I think I can finally see the end in sight. I can sit on a hard chair now at least for short periods of time.That might not seem like much but to me it's bigger then you know. I'm still having stomach & muscle spasms so if you think of it please pray for the complete healing of my core. I'm busy with the photography business and taking care of my loves. But life is good! There is much yet that I can't do but I can praise my Savior for all that He has done on my behalf.
~
So that's what's up with us!

1 comment:

The Nolls said...

sweet Sasha~ I had no idea you were still recovering fom delivery... i don't know how i had missed that. I will definitely be praying for you that the Lord would restore you completely.
I love you so much and I LOVE all the photos of you all and sweet Annya. keep 'em coming!!!
xoxo