Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Sweet Heart!!!


Wow! It's hard to believe that she's almost 5 months!


She's getting really tall! I'll be curious to see how long she is at her next check up! She loves to stand and push herself up on her tip-toes.



Our little sweet heart!!!


She doesn't suck her thumb or take a pacifier but she sure loves her bottom lip. :)


Sleepy girl...she's been unusually sleepy and a bit fussy lately. I think she's working on cutting her first tooth!


I think we've reached a new stage not only teething but also testing her boundaries. She'll do something and look at me to see what I'm going to do. :) My how smart they are even at this young age. Never under estimate them. It's fun to watch her grow and take on a little personality of her own.
~
As for me, well I could really use your prayers. It's been almost five months since Annya was born and physically I feel though it was yesterday. Well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration:) I mentioned in my last update post that I was dealing with stomach troubles, spasms and such. Well they've gotten worse again over the last few weeks. We fixed one issue and thought that it would clear up, and it hasn't, if anything it's getting worse. But I don't have any symptoms to lead to any specific problems. In short I have contraction like pain that comes and goes. When an attack hits often it last for hours with no letting up. The things we'd do to help re-leave it no longer work which is puzzling. Usually it comes in the evening. Or sometimes it seems to be triggered by lifting or strenuous activities. But not always. Anyway that's the long and short of it. Please pray that we would have wisdom as to what we need to do. My chiropractor has help me so much but he too is coming to the end of ideas and options other than to start doing blood work,ultrasounds, and CT scans. All of which can get really expensive. I'm so ready to be back to normal. I covet your prayers for wisdom, healing and patience. It's been a long struggle and the Lord is working much in me and for that I am grateful! Thank you dear friends ~ Sasha

No comments: