Saturday, February 9, 2008

ONE, TWO, THREE and counting...


Happy three month birthday little lady! It's had to believe that three months ago at this very hour in the morning, I was at RMH having my water broke. Little did I know all that was in store for that day. Though in many ways it was the hardest day of my life it was also the most rewarding, exciting, and fulfilling day I have ever lived. You have brought so much joy into our home, you've filled our hearts with more love than we ever thought possible, and we are so excited to see just what the Lord has in store for you!

...

We love you,

Mama & Papa

3 comments:

wanda said...

Happy Birthday Annya,
You are so precious...perfect in your design. What an awesome Creator you have!!

Tim,
Your pictures are incredibly!! Good Job! I love the one of the fingers in the shape of a heart. I must say you have beautiful subjects to work with.....mother and daughter.
Sash,
Give Annya kisses for me. Miss you
Love, Wanda

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love the new blog look! So cute!

Wow, three months! I miss my little Annya. She is definitely growing but getting cuter and cuter as she develops those precious facial expressions. I love all the pictures; I'm going to save a bunch to my computer and pick one out for my background. :-) Love you!

Melissa said...

Beautiful expression captured in this photo, Tim!

Thank you for the comments on our blog, Sasha. (I just posted some more.) And thank you for a wonderful dinner! We enjoyed our visit with you both very much. My sister did also. God bless your sweet family!
(p.s. Sasha: my email is west.melissa at gmail shoot me an email sometime--I don't think i have your email address)