Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I need your input...please!

For those of you who know and for those of you who don't. :) Tim and I have felt the Lord leading us to start a photography business. So we are!!! We don't have a lot to show yet but we have 5 weddings over the next few months so we should have much to show you as the year goes on. We did a photo shoot with our dear friends and neighbors Cory and Andrew so I posted a few of those. I wanted ya'll to visit the blog that I started this morning and give me your input and comments. As I said, I only started it this morning so I will be changing it a lot over the next couple of weeks but I would love to hear from ya'll what you like or don't like about any of it. We are very grateful for anything you can suggest! We'll be using the blog until we get a website.

God Bless, Tim and Sasha

No comments: