Wednesday, February 6, 2008

As I sat nursing my little angel this morning, I took time and just looked at her cute feet and tiny hands. How often I nurse and yet how little time I actually take to watch her and enjoy her precious little features. And it caused me to praise my Savior to glory in His handy work. He knew her before time began and He has a purpose for her life here on earth. Is that not the most amazing and comforting thought? That He has great desires and plans for our little ones far beyond what we could ever hope or imagine. So let that be the challenge; as you sit and feed your precious little one take your mind off all there is to do. We all have a list a mile long and that mile might turn into two, but let your heart rejoice and sing praise to God, for you hold in your arms a precious gift from above. The list will be there tomorrow they might not. I find though that when I glory in God's awesome goodness my work goes smoother and quicker! So to all you sweet parents marvel in what your Savior has given you!






My daughter, my love, you are the joy of my heart. It is by God's grace that I hold you in my arms. My child, my dear, God gave you to me and daily I must give you back. Grow my darling, my lovely child, serve Him forever with all of your heart.

3 comments:

The Nolls said...

AMEN!!! Thanks for sharing your heart and thoughts! I love you and miss you so much! I love seeing little Anya and the beautiful gift she is to your family!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and a beautiful heart for your daughter! Tim, your photography is so good! I love the little hands and the little feet! Hope to see you guys soon - after the "plaque" has completely left us of course! Love, Janelle

carlymay said...

Beautifully said!! beautiful photos too:) love you heaps.