Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Promotion!!!

I'm so happy to shout from the highest mountain that Tim just got a wonderful promotion at his work! He is now a manager at Dynamic Aviation! I am so proud of you baby! We praise the Lord for His awesome provision!
Tim has worked at Dynamic for three years. When he started he was the one who did all the hot jobs that no one else wanted to do. He washed parts, swept floors, and took out trash. Now he is a very skilled mechanic who will be playing a big roll in the company as one of it's managers! And let me tell ya he'll be the best manager they'll ever have!

I'm so proud of you Babe!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. He will be a great manager. I am so happy for you all. God is good. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?! You finally found out?! YAY! I´m so excited for you both. I know this is such a HUGE answer to prayer!

Hugs and kisses,
Charlotte

Janelle Rothwell said...

Tim and Sasha, we are so blessed to hear of the Lord's provision for you! Tim, we're so proud of you're hard work and dedication, we know they don't hand out these promotions to just anyone! We love you! Janelle and Johnny

*lynn* said...

Congrats Tim! That's great news:-). I will let Chris know you need a site...he's very good at putting them together. By the way, has Bud passed on the info??? Lard day, at our house...coming very soon. Let us know what weekends might work for you guys, we'd love to have you come!