Sunday, June 8, 2008

Romantic, thoughtful, hard worker, amazing father, my best friend, makes me laugh, loves me like no other, and...

... He can COOK! Well I always knew that he could make the most wonderful spaghetti, pizza, and scrambled eggs as I have had them many times! But tonight he beat all! He took Annya and I to the river today and when we came home I was so tired. So he tucked me in bed and kissed my cheek telling me not to worry about dinner. He reassured me that he would take care of it. And my did he ever! An hour later he gently woke me and informed me that dinner was served! I came to the table to find the most delicious looking food I have ever seen! And to top it off he had soft music playing, the candles lit and a bottle of my favorite wine. Not to mention Annya was seated and very happy! Having already had her dinner...yes, he took care of her on top of all that!

Well I guess that you'd like to know what we had. He made it up, blending the perfect amount of spices with chicken and my favorite veggies tossed with pasta and topped with a spicy creamy sauce with a hint of lemon!

So ya hungry yet?

Babe you are awesome! I love you so much! Thank you for making my life so wonderful!

No comments: