Monday, January 18, 2010

Growing Up!

I want to post some pictures here in the next few days but i had to let you all know that Annya is now potty trained! She still will wear a diaper at night and at nap time but we are almost onto two weeks of no diapers during the day! She even goes to town in her big girl panties! I thought about doing pull ups but we skipped that stepping stone and she's done great! Her reward was a beautiful play kitchen! She loves to cook food for all those in the house! :)

We are also making another mile in her life of growing up! She is going to my hair dresser tomorrow to get her first hair cut! I am hoping that it will help her hair to grow in thinker as it is getting longer but it's so fine and thin. We'll see but she's all excited!

Stay tuned for pictures! This week I promise!

No comments: