Thursday, December 17, 2009

"It is Well with My Soul"

My dear friends and family. We serve a God who cares about the smallest creatures and tiniest flowers of the field and so how much more does He love and care for us? Tim and I believe in living a life completely surrendered to God and His plans and desires not our own. So we give Him everything and withhold nothing. The Lord has decided to call the littlest member of our family home to be with Him. We are letting go and realizing that God has our best in mind and so we let go with tears and sadness yet placing our trust and hope in the constant care of our GREAT God!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sweet Sasha,

How well I remember that ache when God called our little one home during my first pregnancy. The grief will come in waves, and some days it might surprise you with it's ferocity. Praying for you, that when the darkness and sadness feel like they are swallowing you, you will see Him walking to you through the waves--ON the waves--reaching to you, holding you up, crying with you and whispering peace. I'm so very sorry for your loss.