Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tim took Annya and i to the Baltimore Aquarium this past Monday as a surprise trip for my birthday celebration which is next week but because we have 2 weddings this weekend and 3 next we celebrated early!!! He bought Annya I both new outfits and he got me a little digital camera! I have been wanting one because I can't carry my $5,000.00 one with me everywhere and i miss so many of memories because of it! So he surprised me and bought me one for my birthday! I had the best day ever!

I am so blessed to have the husband that i have!!! Enjoy some pics at long last! Sorry i have not posted in so long we are SO busy.


Annya's new shoes!




Me and Annya playing while i took pics with my new camera!



Annya loved watching the divers feed the fish and the turtles!

Above she's blowing kisses to the fish & below she's blowing kisses to Mama!








All done with pictures and ready to go to bed!!! :)

No comments: