Monday, January 19, 2009

Spoiled Yogurt Mess


Here's some pics from a mess I caught Annya making. She got a cup of yogurt off the table that to me disgrace had been sitting out for a day & a half. It was a bit spoiled to say the least. Annya managed to get the cup and spill it all over the place.





She was very pleased with herself!




While I decide to laugh instead of cry...I saw the card which she had pulled out of the drawers & dipped in the yogurt cup...which said a friend loves at all times & so does a mommy! It was a tough day as but it was a great reminder to love always & enjoy the memories that yes, even messes on a bad day can make! We are all messes and yet Christ redeems us day in and day out & never holds it against us or refuses to clean us up after a mess!


3 comments:

The Sinks said...

You did the right thing: sigh at the first sight of the mess, grab the camera and take pictures, then clean up while trying to keep a good perspective! It can be hard, especially when having "one of those days", but years from now you will look back and laugh at such moments as these!

*lynn* said...

What a little worker! She was probably so proud of herself for finding something so fun:-). I love these pictures, but sorry you had extra work!

Anonymous said...

Hey love, I know you're busy, but we need an update! Just a few pics of Annya would be great--I know she's growing so much and I'm missing out!

Hugs and kisses,
Charlotte