Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Lil' Update...





Many of you have prayed for me over the last few months. And I can't tell you how I appreciate it! Your prayers have been heard and are being answered! I am doing so much better! Almost back to normal! I have my days when I feel pretty awful, but for the most part I feel great! Full of joy, peace, and strength as I rejoice in what the Lord has given me! I have a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me! And the most adorable little girl who is becoming so sweet and tender! I love my family and I am love'n life!
Photography is going really well! We are having so much fun with it! The Lord is really blessing us! That is what I try to remember when a day strikes that I feel sick and am in pain. The Lord has rejoiced over me with singing!
Thank you all for your prayers on my behalf!

No comments: