Saturday, January 5, 2008

Apart but Close at Heart





Tim left for Texas this morning and will be gone for 3-4 weeks. Annya and I will miss him so much but Lord willing we will be together again at the end of the month! Please pray for his safety and strength as he will be working many many hours.
Baby, if you are able to look at the blog while you are away. Know that your girls love you so much! We appreciate how hard you work to provide a living for us!
YOU ARE THE WORLDS GREATEST HUSBAND AND FATHER!!!!!
I am madly in love with you my sweet darling! And Annya sends a kiss and a big smile to her papa who she adores!

5 comments:

carlymay said...

She is such a little beauty, who I'm sure will miss her daddy very much. Liam and I will have to come over and visit. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Those are such darling pictures of Tim and his baby girl. And I love the collage you did with the picture of you and him in the middle--very lovely. =) He's going to miss you two sooo much. I will be praying for him and you as you're apart.

I love you and thanks for the wonderful evening last night!!

Anonymous said...

Sasha,
If you need anything I am just a phone call away. I know how hard it is to have your husband gone for a few weeks.

I love the collage that you did. You look wonderful. Talk to you soon. Emily

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures sweetie. I love and miss you both so much...give my little teddy bear a hug for me!

Tim

The Nolls said...

ooooh, being apart must be so hard. We'll pray for all three of you as miss each other and look forward to when you can be together again.

ps - LOVE the photos!!!!