Monday, December 3, 2007

Annya Kisses Mama...

My first Kiss!!!
Well actually I thought she was done nursing but when I brought her to my shoulder to burp she promptly latched on to my cheek. :) When she realized it was dry she tried my nose and seemed rather amazed that after all that effort neither produced anything. :)
She made my day... in fact she makes every day brighter then the one before!


She's growing and changing so much!
She's really starting to pay attention to us!




A couple nights ago I ate a piece of chocolate and I think I gave her a buzz. She was wide awake for over 4 hours. I love having fellowship with my little peanut...but by 3:30 I wasn't enjoying it as much as she seemed to be. :)




We are all doing well. Thank you so much for your prayers. I am still in the recovery process but am much better then I was three weeks ago. I never imagined how long it would take to get back to normal.
God has been so good to us and we praise Him daily for the precious little angel He's given us!
~
I also want to say THANK YOU to my amazing husband who is so kind and loving! Thank you babe for taking such good care of your girls! I appreciate your dedication to getting up every morning at 4:50 and going to work out in the cold to keep us warm and cozy!!!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

Sasha,
I was so excited to hear the news of your sweet little bundle. Annya is gorgeous, and I love reading your posts and seeing the life and love she brings you. Children are such a sweet heritage from our Lord! I pray for you whenever I read your blog. :)

Many blessings to all of you!
Angie Davis

Anonymous said...

My dear Sasha, I love that first picture of mommy and baby. :-) Your face is overflowing with joy!

Can't wait to see you in a week and a half! Hopefully we'll get a chance to talk soon. I miss you very much!

Love,
Charlotte