Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Un To Us a Child Will Be Born!

I am scheduled for an induction Thursday the 8th at 7:30am. Please pray that God would comfort and strengthen us all! It's all rather over whelming and not at all what I had hoped for. I am trusting that God is in control and has a plan and reason for this not so desirable situation I now find myself in. He is glorious and I know that His ways are higher than mine!!! And that shall be my comfort...
Stay tuned for Annya's first pictures!!!

2 comments:

Jenny and Andy Benson said...

Sasha I can't WAIT to see pictures and hear the news that she is here!! How exciting!!! I think that I may be induced next friday, which isn't what I had hoped for either, but I will pray that for both of us we can still have as natural a birth as possible, and that the whole experience will be an awesome one. Especially seeing our little ones for the first time! Thinking and praying for you!
Love,Jenny

The Sinks said...

Sasha, I don't know that I've met you, but I recognize you from church, and do believe we've got mutual friends in common. I've been checking your blog recently in anticipation of your little one's arrival. I will be praying for you as you welcome Annya to your lives. Childbirth often doesn't turn out exactly as we expect, but God is faithful through it all, even the surprises!