Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby Shower

Last Friday night the 12th my sister-in-law & mother-in-law gave Annya and I a beautiful shower! Kristen and her kind teacher Mrs. Bontz came up with some fun and unique games! We enjoyed many laughs and great fellowship! Thanks to Mom, Kristen, Coney(Annya's great grandmother) and Lydia Smith we had the most beautiful and delicious food!

A very warm thank you to all who came and celebrated the precious little life of my daughter! Thank you also for your generosity I feel so very blessed by each of you!
Below are a few pictures of the evening! Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Nolls said...

I don't see any pictures :(

Sasha~ I am so glad you had such a nice time at your shower. What a blessing! Wish I was there to celebrate Miss Annya with you, but I'm trying to be content to do it in spirit. Hang in there, you are SO CLOSE!! Woohooo!!!